Sandra Stolzenbach Wæhrens
Design and Consumer Behavior
1958 Frederiksberg C
I have experience with methodologies of sensory descriptive analysis to define the sensory quality of food products. Furthermore, I perform consumer studies in order to understand the dynamics in consumer responses towards foods. I use multivariate data analysis to combine sensory descriptive data to consumer data or/and instrumental data. Moreover, I am involved in teaching during the courses “Sensory and Consumer Science” and “Sensory Evaluation of Foods”. Additionally, I do project supervision of bachelor and master students within sensory and consumer science.
Primary fields of research
- Sensory descriptive analysis
- Sensory methodologies
- Consumer acceptance and conceptualisations
- Sensory quality
- Off-flavour in foods
- Multivariate data analysis
- Sensory Evaluation of Foods (BSc, from 2016)
- Sensory and Consumer Science (BSc and MSc, until 2016)
- Supervision within Sensory and Consumer Science (BSc theses, MSc theses, and projects outside of scope).