Affiliate Associate Professor
Rolighedsvej 26, 1958 Frederiksberg C
1958 Frederiksberg C
Armando Perez-Cueto, PhD, is Associate Professor at the Design and Consumer Behaviour Section and is responsible of the teaching courses Food Consumer Research and Meal Consumer Research at MSc Level, and in English Language. The former course is part of the MSc. Food Innovation and Health and the latter of the MSc. Integrated Food Studies. As beneficiary of Eramsus+ Staff Mobility grants he is guest lecturer at the University of Porto, Portugal.
His research focus is on consumers, food related behaviours, plant-based consumption and how to facilitate healtheir, sustainable and ethical food choices.
Currently he is WP Leader and Grant Holder at Institution of EU funded Project Smart Protein and Danish funded PlantPro. Previously, he has had senior involvement in several national and international research collaborations, namely ELDORADO, CALM or the two EU funded Marie Curie Projects VeggiEAT and FoodSMART, and has participated in other EU funded projects such as DAFNE III, Q-PorkChains and Eatwell.
Primary fields of research
- Consumer behaviour around foods and meals
- Choice Architecture & Nudging
- Plant-based consumption
- Healthy Ageing
- Nutritional Epidemiology
- Food Consumer Research NFOK16000 (MSc FIH).
- Meal Consumer Research NFOK20002 (MSc IFS)
- Innovation Towards Plant-Based Consumption (PhDCourse)
- Public Health Nutrition (MSc-IFS) ended in 2020
- Meal Systems and Technology (MSc-IFS)
Responsible of the following lectures/modules at Determinants of Food Consumption(MSc) on
- Conducting Systematic Reviews (Lecture)
- Public Health Nutrition (Module)
- General consumer issues (Module)
Responsible of one teaching module for Sensory Evaluation of Foods (BSc).
Participated as lecturer and co-instructor at the PhD course Sensory Evaluation and Food Preferences
- Perspectives on consumer-centred research
- Future perspectives on sensory and consumer evaluation