Pernille Greve Johansen
Microbiology and Fermentation
1958 Frederiksberg C
Primary fields of research:
- Microbial ecology of fermented foods and microbial influence on fermentations from community to single cell level
- Food fermentations, fermentation as flavour enhancer and improved nutritional value in various products such as plant-based raw materials, dairy products and indigenous foods
- Starter cultures -lactic acid bacteria, yeast, moulds
- Microbial interactions and biopreservation
- Methods for identification of microorganisms from complex environments (sequencing etc.)
Co-course responsible at "Microbiology of Fermented Food and Beverages"
Exercise teacher and lecturer at "Yeast Physiology and Applications"