Chemometrics and Analytical Technology
Højhus 72, Building: 72-4-T449
1958 Frederiksberg C
Education and occupation
2015 – Current: Assoc. Prof. in Chemometrics / Multivariate Statistical Data Analysis, University of Copenhagen, Faculty of Science (50%) and COPenhagen Studies on Asthma in Childhood (50%)
2014: Post Doc., COPenhagen Studies on Asthma in Childhood (COPSAC)
2012 – 2014: Post Doc. Multivariate Statistical Data Analysis, University of Copenhagen, Faculty of Life Sciences
2007 – 2012: Ph.D. student in Chemometrics / Multivariate Statistical Data Analysis, University of Copenhagen, Faculty of Life Sciences.
2010: Visiting Scholar at Department of Statistics, Stanford University, US.
2005 – 2007: Master in Dairy Science and Technology, University of Copenhagen, Faculty of Life Sciences
2001 – 2005: Bachelor in Food Science with Dairy internship, University of Copenhagen, Faculty of Life Sciences
1996 – 1999: High school student, Haderslev Katedralskole.
University of Copenhagen:
- 2008: Lectures, Exploratory data analysis and chemometrics
- 2008 – 2014: Lectures for visiting high school classes app. 10/year
- 2009: Course responsible (33%), Exploratory data analysis and chemometrics
- 2009: Lectures, Biosystems instrumentation
- 2009 – 2014: Lectures, Bio spectroscopy
- 2010: Lectures, Advanced chemometrics
- 2010 – 2014: Two day courses in basic chemometrics for industrial researchers 2 times/year (www.odin.life.ku.dk)
- 2013: Course responsible (50%), Advanced chemometrics
- 2014 – current: Linear algebra for chemometrics, 2 day course
- 2015 – current: Course responsible, Food science data analysis 1
- 2014: Lectures, Computational data analysis
Main supervisor on one bachelor project (uni of cph), co-supervisor on one master project (dtu),
Co-supervisor on one phd project (uni of cph). Co-supervisor on one phd project (dtu).
Relevant work experience
2002 – 2007: Student teacher, basic and extended statistical courses, Department of Natural Science , University of Copenhagen, Faculty of Life Sciences.
2000 – 2001: Teacher (maternity cover) at Kongeådalens Efterskole (boarding school), Foldingbro, Denmark.
- Coloplast a/s
- Xellia pharma a/s
- Pocared diagnostics ltd
- Danish technological institute
- Arla Foods a.m.b.a
- Foss analytical a/s
- Videncenter for allergi (region hovedstaden), Copenhagen
- Brain injury center bomi
Chemometrics and intelligent laboratory systems, analytical chemica acta, journal of Chemometrics, applied spectroscopy, british journal of nutrition, journal of biomedical Informatics, food quality and preferences, ieee - computational advances in multi-sensor adaptive Processing.