Microbiology and Fermentation
Rolighedsvej 26, 85 Fødevarebygningen, Building: 85-4-A401
1958 Frederiksberg C
I work with both the positive and negative aspects of food microbiology, so my areas of interest cover fermentation, spoilage and pathogenicity of microorganisms.
I teach general food microbiology, and I also participate in the teaching within Brewing Science and Dairy Microbiology
Apart from my research and teaching responsibilities, I am also Head of Studies for the MSc. studies in Food Science and Technology at the Faculty of Science.
Primary fields of research
- Bioimaging and single cell studies
- Microbiological hygiene
- Beer and Wine microbiology
- General Food microbiology
- Fermented products, including beer, wine, cultured milk products and novel fermented products
- Spoilage and microbial hygiene