Academic research officer
Design and Consumer Behavior
1958 Frederiksberg C
My main tasks are currently mainly focused on:
- Project coordination of the PROFERMENT project 'Solid-state fermentations for protein transformations and palatability of plant-based foods' (2022-2027; 60 mio DKK).
- Project coordination of the ELDORADO project 'Preventing malnourishment and promoting well-being in the elderly at home through personalised cost-effective food and meal supply' (2015-2020; 19 mio DKK).
- Project coordination of the SensWell project ‘Sensory food satisfaction in promoting healthy and sustainable eating behavior’ (2011-2015; 21 mio DKK).
- Research applications.
- Coordination of PhD courses.
- Local collaboration committee for FOOD.
Other main tasks during the years:
- Project coordination of the EU project BIOPACK (19 mio DKK) and of food packaging projects.
- Courses: development, coordination and teaching in food and food packaging courses.
- Symposia etc.: coordination of 11th Weurman flavor research symposium, international sous-vide seminar and (network) meetings.
- Websites: web master of projects, section and course websites.
- Research: chemical stability of food, sous-vide production, food packaging, starter cultures, microbiological rapid methods.