Design and Consumer Behavior
Fødevarebygningen, Building: 74-5-T577
1958 Frederiksberg C
Armando Perez-Cueto, PhD, is Associate Professor at the Design and Consumer Behaviour Section and is responsible of the teaching module Food Consumer Research at MSc Level, and in English Language. This course is part of the Food Innovation and Health Master Program. As beneficiary of Eramsus+ Staff Mobility grants he is guest lecturer at the University of Porto, Portugal.
His research focus is on consumers, food related behaviours, plant-based consumption and how to facilitate healtheir, sustainable and ethical food choices.
Since his appointment at UCPH, he is involved in several national and international research collaborations, such as ELDORADO, CALM or the two EU funded Marie Curie Projects, namely VeggiEAT and FoodSMART, and has previously participated in other EU funded projects such as DAFNE III, Q-PorkChains and Eatwell.
Primary fields of research
- Food Consumer Research
- Choice Architecture & Nudging
- Plant-based consumption
- Healthy Ageing
- Nutritional Epidemiology
- Food Consumer Research NFOK16000 (MSc FIH).
- Innovation Towards Plant-Based Consumption (PhDCourse)
- Public Health Nutrition (MSc-IFS)
- Meal Science and Technology (MSc-IFS)
Responsible of the following lectures/modules at Determinants of Food Consumption(MSc) on
- Conducting Systematic Reviews (Lecture)
- Public Health Nutrition (Module)
Responsible of one teaching module for Sensory Evaluation of Foods (BSc).
Participated as lecturer and co-instructor at the PhD course Sensory Evaluation and Food Preferences
- Perspectives on consumer-centred research
- Future perspectives on sensory and consumer evaluation